Was Peter this diesel?

Please, for the love of all that is holy and funny, caption this painting of Peter.

Paul

Comments

“… and he pulled up all the nets with his bare hands, and caught fish for all the little boys and girls. Thus they first Christmas was saved, and the legend of Santa was born.”

2. Bob says

I have to admit, the first thing that went through my mind was attempting to construct a mental picture of Fran Solomon. I’m wondering who connected this depiction of Peter with her, and why?

3. denise scoles knettler says

Come on, make my day!!!
    Gandalf’s got nothin’ on this!
    Just warming up for the White Whale…

• lee says

Oh, I can barely lift my arm because I did so many. I don’t know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

4. TextWithoutContextIsAPretext says

We’re assuming he’s fishing. Acts 10 has the real story. The man was just told to eat bacon for the first time.

Caption: “Hehehehehehe! BACON!”

5. David E. Owen says

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for (silver and gold), I can tell you I have none. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a blessing for people like you. If you rise up and walk now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will catch you in my net.

(Acts 3:1-6, the Kenneth Wyatt version)

6. Amy says

…Van Damme and Norris are discovered to be related when their lineages are traced back to the original tough guy, Peter the Rock. Let’s see them beat THAT in a Volvo commercial!

7. SkolTroll says

To all my little Jesusmaniacs: say your prayers, eat the bread of His Life and drink of His blood, both given for you, and you will never go wrong.

And for the non-believers out there who wanna face me this Sunday in a steel crab trap match Biblemania:

Whatcha ya gonna do, brotha, when the 24″ pythons and Holy Spirit run wild on you?