The Frozen Jesus Juke.

Whenever I see Jesus Jukes like this, there are only three words I think in my head. They are the same three words you’ve had in your head for six solid months if you have kids who have seen the movie Frozen. I believe you know them. They go something like this, let it go.

Let it go

Comments

1. Sandy says

Real Christians would avert their eyes from Disney movies. Of course you heard that Frozen promotes homosexuality and, in context, the song is an abomination to Christian values.

• Gabrielle says

Exactly. . I haven’t watched the movie but I Guarantee there is sorcery in it. It wouldn’t be Disney with out that abomination made to look cute..

The comments in this post are giving me whiplash, and the giggles. The first comment and replies afterward made such a hard left turn I think I sprained my eyes.

That’s a rather elaborate place to bury a guy who would have been considered garbage: an enemy of the Roman state and a heretic against the Jewish religion. Just saying πŸ˜‰

Sorry, but I’m not one of those people who automatically accepts that something is true because it’s written in the Bible. None of those events are corroborated.

• Mike says

You accept that he was an enemy of the state and a heretic against Judaism, but not that someone who liked him would buy him a tomb? I know you have rejected the Bible as a whole and all, but isn’t it at least a little believable that someone who thought someone was unfairly killed might give him a place to be buried, even if it’s “rather elaborate?” Just saying. πŸ˜‰

No, I don’t accept that those events took place. What I’m saying is that if a guy was crucified at that time, it’s not too likely that he would get a special place of burial.

4. Rob says

So, why are you all so mean to each other?

If I were a non-believer and this is what I saw believers doing, I’d be out the door in a heartbeat.

Um….isn’t anyone offended that cartoon characters laying on top of each other is equated with “love” when it’s actually shameful animated lust? I’m sure that if this image was an advertising image for Easter, Jesus would have fired the creative director….or maybe this is just a failed Jesus Juke of an existing Juke….

Uhhh … you never watched the movie, did you? She fell on top of him. It was a stereotypical “Meet Cute” scene. They’re not having sex, or about to have sex.

6. Gracie Lou Freebush says

What if we all spent as much time reading our Bibles as we did in trying to formulate a witty response to this post?

7. HN says

I’m sure this angle of the Jesus Juke has been covered before, but is it so wrong to express enthusiasm over the resurrection, even if it is done out of context? Generally speaking though, I believe Jesus Jukes are expressions of religious pride, i.e., pharisaical.

8. armando jimenez says

God say love one to another like I love you
    What we say is out of his rules
    Criticism is wrong in his ayes
    Armando