My new favorite license plate.

I have no proof that the owners of the car I am about to show you are Christians.

They didn’t have an official “Jesus fish” or Ichthus on the back. Although, that symbol usually doesn’t mean Christian, it means, “Worst driver ever.” If you’ve never been cut off by a Christian you have never driven in the Bible Belt.

I can’t prove they are Christian or homeschool or any number of other things that might qualify them to be a topic on Stuff Christians Like. But they are stuff and I do like them, which means they fulfill 66% of the criteria and if I hit .660 in baseball I wouldn’t have spent so much time on the bench in little league.

All that to say, well done owners of this vehicle.

If you’re going to have a 15 person van for your family …

If you’re to have a ton of kids …

If you’re going to go on epic family vacations and drive by a blogger, embrace the adventure and get this license plate:

Van

Comments

1. Emily e says

I’m Catholic, so we have lots of 15 passenger vans at my church. My favorite is a red van with the license plate “Clifford.” Clifford the Big Red Van.

I’m from a family of 13, and have spent many, many hours in a large van. We’re all adults now. The van has been sold. And I am now deeply saddened at the missed opportunity…. ;)

3. Ty says

Awesome! My brother sent this to me – my wife and I have 6 kids with number 7 due in 4 weeks (and our oldest is 7! – carseats galore). We roll in a 15 passenger van and I’ve been tempted multiple times to do *something* with the plates or decals. We call the van the Quiver (Ps 127) and so I’ve thought about something around that theme. Our van is currently a big blank white canvas. PROCRE8 is available in my state, but it’s $80 to get it and $42/year to maintain – time for a gofundme page? https://www.dropbox.com/s/dna709rlao19y6x/Screenshot%202014-08-14%2010.50.05.png

4. Jamie says

We are a family of eleven with a 15-passenger van, and I’ve been so tempted to get “Stovall Family Van” printed on the side of it, similar to church vans and daycare vans.

• Ty says

when shopping for our van, we almost bought one from a Baptist church – it still had the church lettering on the side. we had no plans to remove it. what makes that more awesome? most of our family are staunch Assemblies of God members.

5. Catherine Jerge says

I have to say…..this is MY favorite license plate too! Yes, we are Catholic. Yes, we homeschool. Yes, we vacation in the Outer Banks every year. Yes, we have 13 children, with #14 on the way. Life is good! I must say that I love that you love it!

6. Shaun says

Hahaha this is gr8! My wife and I are on #2, but I’ll keep this in mind for when we hit double digits!! (I don’t see that happening…)

Good eye Jon. But taking the picture while driving? Jk, thanks for taking the risk! Totally worth it.

Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your site.
    You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off,
    I’d really like to write some material for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested.
    Thank you!

For a wonderful answer please take a look at this
    page – builders

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips
    on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while
    but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

best diet to lose weight fast

I am scripting this letter at the request of [name of requestor].
    Writing has a lot of challenges, should you overcome all this, you will increase your writing
    skills especially in case you keep on writing.
    Slimquick women reviews gotten (http://4-gutenberg.olympe.in/groups/one-must-choose-natural-weight-loss-supplements-like-bellissima-diet-pills) End the letter briefly, simply, clearly repeating what
    you desire. The beauty of the writing job that’s primarily based online is
    that you just can work on the article while you are at your
    house.