Want to win a free Stuff Christians Like t-shirt, Stuff Christians Like stickers and as many other cool prizes as I can convince my friends promoting books and what not to donate? Email your answers to the SCL SAT to [email protected](dot)com with “Quiz” in the subject line by Thursday, October 16. I will announce the winner on the site on Friday, October 17. The incredibly attractive SCL prize department, AKA my wife, will send you the grand prize.
1. Catalyst speakers Craig Groeschel and Andy Stanley were compared to which two superheroes in the “the Superhero Guide to Famous Pastors?”
A. Daredevil and Thor
B. Superman and the Punisher
C. Spiderman and Batman
2. GI Joe ninja Snake Eyes is to the ESV Bible as Storm Shadow is to the:
3. What is “Badger in a bag?”
A. The official mascot of a small Christian school in Scranton, PA.
B. A great potential VBS game.
C. A delicacy in many countries.
4. What does it mean when you say, “Time to get my yoke on?”
A. You’re making a very misspelled, unfunny egg joke.
B. You’re ready to enter the Christian Dating world.
C. You love farming.
5. What is the “middle finger of grammar?”
A. When you forget the difference between an em dash and en dash.
B. When you lowercase the name “satan” as an insult.
C. When you make 19 typos in a single post.
6. What word was on the tattoo that won the Jesus tattoo contest?
A. Razzle Dazzle
C. Worship Eagle
7. What is “Booty, God, Booty?”
A. The most lightning inducing phrase on stuffchristianslike.net
B. A new Christian remix album by Lil’ Wayne.
C. A commentary on the inconsistencies of faith.
Like Jelly Beans in a jar, what is the total number of words on SCL? (Posts, not comments.)