Ben Arment doesn’t do small things. So when it came to his conference Story, which is in Chicago on October 28 & 29, he asked if he could give away a big prize to one lucky reader from Stuff Christians Like.
The answer to that question is always yes.
So in celebration of what I honestly feel is going to be a radically intimate, courageously creative conference with Donald Miller, Mike Foster, Michael Hyatt and many others the day after Cultivate 09, Ben put together this insane box o’stuff to give away on Stuff Christians Like.
The winner will receive:
1. A Snuggie – the blanket with arms that kind of spoons you when you wear it.
2. Razzles – the treat that is both a candy and a gum
3. Skittles – good for eating and for throwing at people that are not listening to a sermon
4. The book, “unChristian” by Gabe Lyons and David Kinnaman.
5. The book, “The War of Art” by Steven Pressfield (one of my top 3 favorite books ever)
6. The book, “The Divine Commodity” by Skye Jethani
7. The book, “Gifted to Lead” by Nancy Beach
8. The book, “The Monkey and the Fish” by Dave Gibbons
9. A pre-release copy of Mitch Albom’s new book, Have a Little Faith(Tuesday’s with Morrie guy)
That is one ridiculously awesome collection of prizes and the conference is going to be equally as fantastic. (Click here to register more for Story.)
So how do you win the prize?
Read more after the jump…
Help SCL remix the Metrosexual Worship Leader post.
It needs to be updated. I wrote it 14 months ago and styles have changed, hair gelling techniques have evolved, jeans have gotten more embellished, tighter and expensive.
Click here to check out the original post. Then leave a comment on this post with something that would fit on a new metrosexual worship leader scorecard.
1. Wears a suit coat vest that kind of looks like he mugged a skinny banker on the way to church. = +2 points
And maybe metro isn’t even the thing anymore. Maybe you live somewhere so hip worship leaders are wearing random things like wrestling shoes and the headgear I had as a teenager when my teeth were all bogus and left turned.
If you were going to create the ultimate modern worship leader stereotype what would you include? (Can be a guy or girl worship leader)
That’s the question. Let’s comment for a week (until August 29th) and then I’ll pick one lucky winner.
So what’s your answer to the question:
If you were going to create the ultimate modern worship leader stereotype what would you include?