It’s January 1st and before 2009 completely fades into the fogginess of our collective memory, I wanted to do a quick run through of what we did.
Top 20 Stuff Christians Like posts of 2009
Top 10 Serious Wednesday Posts
11 sites/people that were extremely kind to Stuff Christians Like
What to expect in 2010 from Stuff Christians Like:
1. The Stuff Christians Like book comes out in 2010.
2. A completely new year of Stuff Christians Like ideas.
3. A twitter walk through of Psalms just like we did Proverbs. (Follow me on Twitter)
4. Possibly some video posts.
5. A new project similar to the Vietnam kindergarten one.
6. Some ridiculous giveaways.
7. Me trying to help other people get published. (Like Wes Molebash and his graphic novel idea.)
That’s it, that’s the look back and the look ahead, but one thing needs to be touched on again – The Vietnam project. Last year, you and me raised money to build two kindergartens on the other side of the planet. A site that isn’t even original, and a group of people who have never met, came together and raised $30,000 in 18 hours and then a total of $60,000 in 25 days. That’s real. That’s what you did this year. That’s what we did this year. That’s what God on high did. Thanks for being willing to step out like that. I can’t wait to see what we do next.
Side hugs, leg drops, razzle dazzle and selling more copies than the Shack