Last week someone told me they bought the Stuff Christians Like book as a gift for mother’s day. Let me just say, that is awesome. But maybe you’re not so sure. Here, in addition to it only costing $9, are 7 reasons the book makes a fantastical gift for graduates or moms.
1. Your mom needs to laugh. You did some horrific things as a kid. Diapers, missed curfews, that nose ring you gave yourself, you owe your mom.
2. Flowers die. It’s true. They are disposable. Mirth? Mirth last forever. Give your mom the gift of mirth.
3. Graduation gifts are horrible. No one wants the ruler made of glass with the “As for me and my dorm, we will serve the Lord” verse stamped in bronze. Give the book.
4. College seniors are graduating into one of the worst job markets ever. They need to laugh.
5. High school seniors need the first chapter of the book before they go to college.
6. Your kids will think you’re cool if you get them the book. It will make up for that time you called “Lady Gaga,” “Lady Jaja.”
7. You downloaded the free audio book but that promotion is over and now you want to pass on the mirth to a loved one.
If I convinced you, here are the easiest ways to give the gift of laughter.
Click here to get it on Amazon
Click here to get it on Barnes & Noble
Click here for Books Christian
Click here for the audio book
Click here to find a Christian book store near you