Last Saturday I tweeted this:
Just saw 1st blue bird of spring. Thought, “I bet I could slingshot that thing into a ton of pigs.” #toomuchangrybirds
I tweeted that because I realized I was playing the Angry Birds app an awful lot. Well me and 75 million other people, which is not an exaggeration but an actual count of how many people play that app.
Which made me curious, what apps do you spend the most time using?
Here are five apps I use most often:
1. Evernote – Idea capture tool.
2. Tweetdeck – Twitter app.
3. Youversion – Bible on the go.
4. Google – It’s Google. Seemed pretty self explanatory
5. Amazon – Shopping.
Here are four apps I had high hopes of using, but never do:
1. 100 pushups – Part of my “get huge” plan.
2. iFitness – See above.
3. SkySafari – Part of my “get smarter” plan.
4. Apple Store – Wishful thinking that I’d have so much money some day that I would be able to so frequently buy Apple products that I would need constant access to the store via an app.
How about you, what apps do you love or use the most if you’ve got a phone that is app equipped?