I am a huge fan of Hello Somebody watches and have explained why a number of times.
1. They are cool like old school Swatches.
2. The guy who runs Hello Somebody knows it’s about more than just watches.
3. The watches look much more expensive than they actually cost.
4. The watches help provide educational opportunities for Rwandan street kids.
And, today, I can add a new reason:
5. If you buy one today, you get a free Stuff Christians Like daily calendar.
Remember the calendar? There was a video that explains its awesomeness that may include me wearing a bedazzled sweater more appropriate for the ladies. Well today, since it’s February 29th, a day that only comes around every four years, we thought it’d be fun to give away a free calendar with each watch purchase.
So lets review: You get an awesome watch, the joy of knowing you’re helping someone, and a free calendar that will probably change your life by mid-April. (At the latest.)