When I saw the Pez dispensers below at a Wal-Mart the other day I thought 11 things:
1. Thanks for not telling me this existed.
I thought we were close. I thought we were doing life together. I thought we’d come a long way baby. (I think this post just got all “Virginia Slimmy.”) Little heads up next time.
2. Could you really eat a Pez delivered via Smeagol?
I probably could but I’d be muttering, “My precious” each time I had one.
3. Would you only put red Pez in the Gimli container?
I would, but I probably respect red beards more than you.
4. Don’t some of the hobbits kind of look like the Monkees or the Beatles?
5. If your friend asked for a Pez how many times would you grab the Gandalf one and yell “You shall not pass?”
6. How many more Pez does the Gandalf hold than Frodo? I feel like it’s probably 14 vs. 9.
7. How unhappy does Aragorn look that you’re eating Pez? And you want to be a Ranger of the North? You think Rangers eat Pez? Think again.
8. Could Legolas’ hair be more immaculate? It looks like he’s probably got some sort of Elvin hair band on.
9. I wish they had a “Treebeard” Pez dispenser that held 184 Pez.
10. Once again, one of the best characters in the books, Tom Bombadil, got the shaft.
11. How come the first one has a terrifying Mount Doom kind of option and the second one doesn’t?
That’s what I thought when I saw this.
How about you?
How do you feel about Lord of Rings Pez Dispenser Collection?