It’s Christmas season and it’s time to buy some gifts.
There are 10 people you might know who could use a copy of my last book, Quitter.
Scan this list to make sure no one you know is on it.
10 people who need Quitter.
1. The friend who doesn’t have a clue what his dream is but knows he’s not doing it right now and wants to figure it out.
2. The husband with a wife who has always believed in him more than he’s believed in himself.
3. A stay-at-home mom who has had a dream for a few years and needs a push over the edge to start it.
4. The college student who doesn’t want to waste a single day at the wrong job when they graduate.
5. The dad who has a thousand good ideas but doesn’t know which one to actually focus on.
6. The unemployed neighbor who needs a new start and some new hope.
7. The girl who was told by her parents that her dream “would never work” and believed it for too long.
8. The 37-year-old woman who has been running from a dream for years but that dream refuses to keep quiet, and it’s time to really try it.
9. The friend who is stuck.
Help someone you know close the gap between their day job and their dream job in 2013.
Give someone you know a copy of Quitter this year. Here is where to get it on Amazon.