If your kid ends up in the vehicle pictured at the bottom of this post during Sunday School, one of the following things has happened:
1. They bit somebody.
2. Somebody bit them, at which point they started crying.
3. They are crying uncontrollably, hoping to slam shut your 32-minute long window of worship.
4. They have eaten their bodyweight in goldfish crackers and have a stomach ache.
5. They sass-mouthed their Sunday School teacher and said, “Oh jeez, another story about Noah? What else ya’ got?
6. Your church doesn’t tag kids like whales and can’t therefore alert you that “child #2453” needs to be picked up ASAP.
7. Your kid whipped some other kid with a palm branch, celebrating WWE wrestling, not Palm Sunday.
8. A volunteer remembers your kids from VBS and started crying silently in the corner of the Sunday School class in the fetal position.
Bottom line: You never want your kid in the bye-bye buggy, but it happens.
Has your kid ever been kicked out of Sunday School?