A friend sent me this gem.
My first thought was, “This is so going on SCL.”
My next thoughts were:
1. How frustrating was Jesus’ time on earth? Can you imagine being the only one in Nazareth that spoke English?
2. Does the person who wrote that believe that in Israel everyone speaks English?
3. Has this person never heard a sermon where the pastor translates the 57 types of love there are in Hebrew and Greek?
4. Can we all please start saying, “if it was good enough for Jesus it’s good enough for me?” for things that Jesus never did? “Do I eat queso? Well, if it was good enough for Jesus, it’s good enough for me.”
5. Will people judge me if I start saying “a-put?” That is so folksy perfect! “I’d a-put my headphones in if my iPhone case didn’t require an adapter.”
6. If this guy doesn’t like daylight savings time because it’s not in the Bible, he must hate golf. And computers. And the polio vaccine.
Oh, it’s fun to be back.
Do I like blogging?
Well, if blogging was good enough for Jesus, it’s good enough for me.