A friend of mine name Laura sent me this image from a Christmas letter her boss received.
I have so many questions.
1. Is that a Christmas Ninja? Is that a thing now? Ninjas who come down your chimney or through your air duct, Die Hard style, and deliver presents?
2. In what way am I supposed to prepare my heart for a man holding two swords?
3. I assume by “prepare your heart,” they mean, “prepare to have your heart removed while it is still beating and shown to you like in Indiana Jones.”
4. Am I a horrible Christian for not knowing what this image is? Does every other Christian know but me?
5. What other options did they turn that might have been more violent? Guy with a chainsaw? Lady with an axe?
6. Is that Mary? It kind of looks like a dress. Maybe that’s why Mary was not afraid, she was pretty dope with the double sword, drunken monkey, fighting style.
7. Did the designer who picked that clip art think when they were done, “Nailed it!”
Those are my questions, do you have any?