I’ve worked in some form of advertising for about 16 years. During that time I’ve created a number of slogans for different brands. Though I enjoy Testamints, the mint with Bible verses on them, I fear these slogans would be rejected:
1. Testamints, send bad breath to hell.
2. Thou shalt have fresh breath.
3. Testamints, now in Samson strength!
4. Ye’ though you walk through the valley of garlic.
5. Testamints, like a tiny wintergreen Jonah for your whale of a mouth.
6. Testamints, Jezebel your bad breath to the dogs.
7. Testamints, like manna for your mouth.
8. The mint of life for people who love the bread of life.
9. Testamints, shepherd your breath to safe pastures.
10. Testamints, leading your mouth into the promised land of fresh breath.
Those are the ones I came up with, but I think you’ll do even better.
Today, let’s create some amazing slogans. Post them in the comments or use the hashtag, “#TestamintsSlogans.” Bonus points if you put your idea on a photo and pin it to the Stuff Christians Like board. (If you want to be added to the board so you can post directly, follow Tammy Helfrich!) I’ll pick the best ones and post them next week!
So, what’s your rejected Testamints slogan?